Tanning — Yeah, it's included!
The Benefits of Indoor TanningYou can maintain a deep, dark tan year round in a fraction of the time it would take to tan outdoors.
ConvenienceTan whenever you choose, in good weather or bad, day or night in a clean and safe environment.
Controlled ExposureToday's tanning equipment is designed to give you measured amounts of Ultraviolet light. When tanning outdoors, Ultraviolet light levels fluctuate depending on many variables including: location, time of day, season, and proximity to the equator and weather condition.
Outdoor Tanning = Uncertain Exposure
The Benefits of Indoor Tanning LotionIt's proven that your skin will not only tan better when using an indoor tanning lotion, but hold your tan longer. Whether you're a beginning or advanced tanner, we carry a complete line of skin care products so you can achieve your tanning results while providing exceptional care for your skin. We carry the number one sun care and tanning lines sold in the finest salons worldwide, these products maximize tanning results while helping to prevent, skin dehydration and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Clean your skin completely before tanning. Some ingredients in makeup and perfume can make skin more susceptible to sunburn.
- Use an indoor tanning lotion. These lotions are specifically designed to accelerate your tan and contain ingredients that supply the skin with nutrients during tanning to help enhance and extend your tanning results.
- Apply an indoor tanning moisturizer after your tanning session. A good indoor moisturizer will help keep your beautiful tan by preventing dry skin which exfoliates faster, causing your tan to fade quicker.
- Always use eye protection. Failure to use proper eyewear may cause long term injury to your eyes.
- Wait at least two hours to shower after a tanning session.
- Increase your exposure time by 2 to 3 minute increments. The key is moderation. Never burn!
An estimated 30 million North Americans – 65% to 70% of them women – turned to tanning salons in 2006 as a controlled alternative to outdoor tanning. In fact, the professional indoor tanning industry promotes responsible indoor tanning and sunburn prevention as “smart.”— Indoor Tanning: Smarter Than Ever. The International Smart Tan Network. 2006.
Studies consistently have shown that once indoor tanning customers begin tanning in a professional salon, they are less likely to sunburn than they were before they started tanning. Studies have also shown that indoor tanners are less likely to sunburn outdoors as compared to non-tanners.— The Fundamentals about Tanning. The International Smart Tan Network. 2006